Thursday, November 4, 2010

Texas Monthly - Nov 2010 Austonian Q&A

The Austonian features buyers from time to time in a Texas Monthly Q & A.  My clients are featured in this month's issues.  They were asked why they chose the Austonian and how their customizations have come along.  I helped my amazing clients the Seidlits purchase half a floor at the Austonian.  Because of my background of 2 years on site at Spring Condominiums, I was able to talk them through the process of purchasing a "white box" unit.  White box means the developer left some units at sheetrock phase to allow the buyer to finish them to their taste.  We asked for some changes to the floor plan and some other modifications to make the unit flow.  I can't say enough good things about the sales team at the Austonian.  They were as accommodating as they could be but didn't "give it away" either.   In the end both sides of the table were happy.  They are pictured below sitting in front of some pillows at Threshold Furniture on 5th St. 



No comments:

Post a Comment